Athens Haul

Hello, beautiful people of the interweb! 
Just wanted to show you the things I bought in Athens, Greece. And I can't wait to show you all the post I have been working on because I'm trying to get the blog up and running like it was last summer. But high school is almost over for this year and I can't wait for the adventures I'm going on this summer! I will soon make a blog post about but first I need to get more information myself lol. 



I can't wait to wear these babies all summer like I'm standing by my window just waiting for the sun to look out behind the clouds. The sunglasses are from Zara but the are sadly sold out. 



A clutch/wallet from Mango because my old one was just too old and big. My old one was the first wallet/clutch I ever had and since then I have figured out that I don't need that much space and I like that I don't have to take a big bag with me for it to fit. If you want to see my old one I have a blog post up about it here. 



Akira Mushi earrings which I think are the cutest ever? And no it is no to crocodiles it is 2 dogs with no butt, it is the logo of the brand. One of the dogs are Akira and the other Mushi. The story behind the brand is that the 2 owners of the brand have a dog each one Akira and one Mushi.




I also bought an Akira Mushi sunglasses etui and a clutch. Which I find so beautiful like I want dresses in those fabrics!. You can't buy the exact same clutch or etui because they are all unique but I can like to their page where you can see the ones they still have in stock, here

I hope you have a girl and amazing day! 

Kommentarer