The little things #1 - Latte with honey

Hello, sweet people of the web!
I wanted to make a little blog post series called "The little thing" where I talk about the little things in life that make me happy. I partly wanted to talk about the little things because I feel like this blog has just turned out being about me stressing about everything (I still do but I don't want my blog to be about that anymore) 
This time I want to talk about Latte, yes the coffee with a LOT of milk and sugar until NOW *drum roll* I tried to put honey in my coffee instead of sugar and it tastes soooo amazing!? I know that it is not healthier but it just as a much richer and nicer taste and I like it a lot!. 

So the moral of the blog post is that if you use sugar in your coffee and want to spice it up use honey! 



Picture source: google 

Have an amazing day! see you next time xx 

Kommentarer