Wrap up - November

Hello sweet people of the interweb!
I haven't made a wrap up in a while so I thought it was time! Sorry it is up so late but to make it up to you guy there will be a December wrap up heading your way very very soon. 
I read 5 books last month and they were all sooo good! I read Vicious by W.E Schwab,  Fairest by Marissa Mayer, Fantastic beasts and where to find them, Quidditch trough the ages and The tales of Beedle the bard by J. K. Rowling. 
All very cool books. My fave was Vicious just because it was so interesting and just cool. The word of this post will probs be cool. 
Fairest was awesome and I can't wait to get my hands on the last and final book in this series! Like holy moly. The 3 books by J. K. Rowling was good but I kinda only wanted to read them because I love little extras in book series I like them but they weren't really more than a fun read. 







Kommentarer