My year in music

Hello, people of the internet!
 if you didn't know Spotify can show you what you have been listening most to this past year all from artist to how many minutes you have been listening to music! Totally cool. So here is my year in music:



Fave artist: Lorde


Fave Album: J.A.C.K by Forever the sickest kids


Fave song: Woke the F*ck up by Jon Bellion


Most played genre: pop


I listen to 9.057 minutes of music in 2015. 


492 different artist. (No I don't even know the name of half of them)


Last winter my top artist was Ed Sheeran, Years and Yeas and Vance Joy


Last spring my top artist was: Forever the sickest kids, One direction and 5 Seconds of summer. 


Last summer my top artist was: Grace Mitchell, The Royal Concept and Macklemore & Ryan Lewis. 


This fall my top artist was Ella King, Lorde and Halsey.

Can't wait to listen to some new voices in 2016!

Kommentarer