Northside festival 2015 - What i wore



Hello beautiful people! In my last blog post I talked about my experience at northside (festival) so today i thought i would show you what i wore!


I used a eyeshadow palette from H&M, i used the colour in the top left corner and the one at the top in the middle. I also used my max factor 2000 calorie mascara in the colour navy.


I used the lipstick in the colour summer pink from mabelline new york. 



In the two pictures above i'm only wearing the eye makeup.


In the picture above i was ready to go! 


My outfit consisted of a pink top i got from my fathers wife, a cardigan from vera moda (you can't see it on the picture), a jumper from urban outfitters men section, my denim jacket from the 1990's, black pants from H&M, navy converse, a cap from ASOS and a bum bag. It was way colder than we had expected whith was kinda sad because we were freezing the most of the day but it was still an amazing festival!

Kommentarer