Wrap up January

 Hello nice people of the internet!

I read a total of 3 books in January! I read Heir of fire, Stolen: A letter to my captor and Fever. I i just realized That Eleanor and park should have been in this wrap up and not in my December one! (ups thihi)

Hair of fire is the third in the Throne of glass series by Sarah J. Maas. Here is a little appetizer of the FIRST book (so NO spoilers): "After serving out a year of hard labor in the salt mines of Endovier for her crimes, 18-year-old assassin Celaena Sardothien is dragged before the Crown Prince. Prince Dorian offers her her freedom on one condition: she must act as his champion in a competition to find a new royal assassin"
 This was what i wrote on goodreads right after i finished Hair of fire: I NEED THE NEXT ONE NOW! (i will make a review when I'm not mindblowned anymore!). The next book in the series named Queen of Shadows and comes out the 15th of September. This is the sort of seires that just gets better and better!
I gave it 5 out of 5 stars.

Fever is the second book in the The Chemical Garden trilogy by Lauren DeStefano. Here is a little appetizer of the FIRST book (so NO spoilers): "By age sixteen, Rhine Ellery has four years left to live. She can thank modern science for this genetic time bomb. A botched effort to create a perfect race has left all males with a lifespan of 25 years, and females with a lifespan of 20 years."
My opinion about this book is that it an amazing story. The characters and the storyline is really good. I just really care for it aka it is very dear to my heart. I gave this book 5 out of 5 stars.

Stolen: A letter to my captor is a young adult contemporary novel by Lucy Christopher. This is such a twisted book both good and bad! Annalisa on goodreads wrote some really good "thoughts" on this book (here) but read them after you have read the book!! This book fucks me up every time i think about it like wauw. Here is a little appetizer: "It happened like this. I was stolen from an airport. Taken from everything I knew, everything I was used to. Taken to sand and heat, dirt and danger. And he expected me to love him. This is my story. A letter from nowhere"

This book is literally written as a letter in the form of you did this to me. And it is scary as hell but works very well with the story!.  

Kommentarer