Inspiration! (11 videos that have helped me live life more and/or understand life better)

Hello people!I have made a list of videos that have inspired me and/or made me have a better understanding of "things" 


1. How to be confident | Hellokaty / x

2. SPICE UP YOUR LIFE & Get Motivated / x 

3. Cameron Russel: Looks aren't everything. Believe me, I'm a model / x
 4. The ten-item wardrobe | Jennifer L. Scott | TEDxStGeorge / x

5. Body language, the power is in the palm of your hands: Allan Pease at TEDxMacquarieUniversity /

6. Still figuring it out: Tavi Gevinson at TEDxTeen / x

7. Jon Ronson: Strange answers to the psychopath test / x

8. Clint Smith: The danger of silence / x

9. Zak Ebrahim: I am the son of a terrorist. Here's how I chose peace / x

10. What boys look for in girls Hank Green / x

11.  How to become more confident / x

If you have been watching videos like this please leave a link in the comments and please leave your thoughts on those videos in the comments as well! Have a nice day!!



Kommentarer